Unitech is looking to add another dedicated, resourceful, intelligent and confident professional to our team of project managers.
At Unitech we are and committed to building trust through clarity and integrity, we are firm, fun and fair team players who provide innovative responses to our projects challenges while striving to mitigate our client’s risk, maximize our client’s value and exceed our client’s expectations.
Through our Collaborative Construction process we continue to expand our opportunities and are seeking construction professionals that share our core values and focus. We offer a positive, supportive working environment in our quality office space, flexible hours, competitive salaries, health benefits, skills development and training benefits, performance and longevity incentives as well as shareholder participation opportunities for our committed construction professionals.
As one of Unitech’s Senior Project Managers you will hold a senior position within the company and be responsible for ALL aspects of your construction projects. You will have 5 + years of experience in a Construction / Project Manager and Estimator role on institutional, commercial, multi-family residential and/or municipal projects. Your resourcefulness, intelligence, confidence and dedication will help ensure our construction projects are delivered in accordance with our client’s goals and priorities. You will be committed to building mutually respectful relationships based on trust through the clarity and integrity of our systems, procedures and project reporting.
1. Complete Project Coordination and Accountability
2. Project Main Point of Contact
3. Ensure a Consistent Delivery of Service
4. Provide all the Services we sell
5. Timely, Complete and Accurate Reporting
6. Maintain project budget
7. Expedite Everything in Coordination with Site Superintendent
8. Keep Things Simple
1. Review all plans, specifications and construction details to ensure construction documents clearly describe the work and that all materials provide the best value and utility for their intended use.
2. Project Budget Development and Analysis
3. Provide Estimating & Scheduling at defined intervals through the project and monitor progress
4. Determine the various trades needed, and prepare scopes of work for trade contract packages, tailor project specification front end to suit each project.
5. Answer queries during the tender period, prepare and distribute Addenda.
6. Attend to formal tender closings, review tenders, and prepare tender summaries and recommendations for Award for Owner’s approval.
7. Tendering Review, Recommendation and Award
8. Prepare trade contracts and administer throughout the project.
9. Source and price construction products, materials and equipment, prepare detailed estimates for all components.
10. Issue Purchase Orders, Contemplated Change Orders, Change Directives and Change Orders as Required
11. Review incoming invoicing daily code to the project budget division, note exceptions and revise as required
12. Review work on site, monitor quality and safety, analyze and resolve field construction problems and discrepancies.
13. Prepare and present monthly Project Reports
14. Site Superintendent Coordination
15. Ongoing Client Liaison
16. Chair and minute regular site meetings.
17. Operating & Maintenance Manual Requirements and Review
18. Conflict and Dispute Resolution
If you are interested in this exciting position with our company please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Senior Project Manager.